Monday 23 November 2009

Animal Therapy


This is the second cut of my first video in third year. I decided to do a second edit to try and obscure the identity of the animal used, making the video more ambiguous and abstract. To create more of a sense of menace, disorientation - highlighting shared vulnerabitilty. It needs to go into a third edit but I cannae be arsed right now so I'm just going to get on with some others experiments in vid, installations and publications perhaps. I want to use my third year to do as much experimenting as possible, so I know the direction I want to take my work for my final year and also I don't have a yappy white rat to hand at present to shoot more footage (plus she pissed all over my flat).


(photographic print on textured paper)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhollyknoxyeoman@hotmail.co.ukxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx