Monday 25 January 2010

SEMESTER 2


I've decided that the direction for my work this semester should look at the developmental work I have carried out and take it forward by looking at themes surrounding ethics. Ethics is a topic that has become of great interest to me in the past few months and it is a broad subject matter that will allow to look at host of ideas involving controversial social questions.

I would like to look at these subjects deeply but allow my work to not be direct in it's dealing of such profound themes. I want to recreate a sense of unease and instability that I managed in works in the previous semester whilst remaining ambiguous and abstract in materials and form. I want to maintain preoccupations with thoughts of reproduction in experience and the visual arts something which is prevalent in a man with an awesome name's work.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhollyknoxyeoman@hotmail.co.ukxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx