Wednesday 22 September 2010

Straight Back On It!


Last week I was feeling a bit shitty, you know when you just feel down, your kinda brickin' it cause the realisation is you've got only 8mnths left to prove that you are a bona fide artiste, to be quite honest it was mainly self-imposed downess through lack of non-alcoholic beverages and sleep. But then on Thursday I went to see some bona fide artiste's of the musical variety and my slump was lifted and I felt bona fidey excited about life ever since, as in "woooooooooooooooohoooooooo!!!"

Check 'em out


Awesome wee blog too

Best gig i've ever been to even if the surroundings weren't entirely desirable i.e. Abertay Student Union and the clientele did use the expression "here we, here we, here we fuckin' go..." It literally ruins my life a little bit any time I hear that expression en masse.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhollyknoxyeoman@hotmail.co.ukxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx