Sunday 14 November 2010

Dan Kidner Crit


Last week I had a crit led by Edwin Janssen and Dan Kidner an invited writer/curator and director of City Projects. I thought it went pretty well and I got some interesting feedback and links for my dissertation and practice. Here are some of my notes in no particular order;


Pure Data Programme
Artist Stephen Willats - How he addresses control in society in his practice since the 1960's and the similarities in our work
Art historian Grant Kester book Conversation Pieces

p.s. I made a powerpoint presentation which of course as pre-discussed in my post about Jaygo Bloom entirely did not work - should have known. C'est la vie...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhollyknoxyeoman@hotmail.co.ukxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx