Sunday 12 December 2010

Fly Postering




So might have started to take my work into the public realm, a little illegal but doesn't seem to be causing any harm to the landscape of Dundee. "It's like a mini New York" my mother once stated when we came over the Tay Bridge towards Dundee, think she forgot to take her pills that day....

Anyhoo here's some of my fly fly postering...




The idea being those who have come in contact with the zine/poster will recognise the images and a dialogue is created between the "outside" public world and the gallery context "inner" world, giving my work a new lease of life.



The zine/poster in full.




(p.s. thanks Rachel for being my accomplice)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhollyknoxyeoman@hotmail.co.ukxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx