Thursday 2 December 2010

I'm really enjoying your ethos...


Stephen Willats!

I've been told by a couple of people to have a look at this guy and finally managed to get round to doing some proper research rather than just once a week looking blankly at his website. Basically realised that when I do my second draft of my dissertation I should probably give his thoughts and practice a wee shout out!

Art as a function
Transforming peoples perceptions
Life = A Multi-channel experience, entirely variable and that we create order, reality is our own construction

How do I discover that we are dependent on others



Art and its function with people entirely balanced, a homeostatic existence






No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhollyknoxyeoman@hotmail.co.ukxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx