Wednesday 6 April 2011

Access Main Computer File


Just because right now I am losing the will to live/think because modern day technology is sucking away all my energy. Today I went into the wood-workshop (a place I am most unfamiliar with), technician: "what are you doing here?" "I need a break. A break from the computer. I need to smell the fresh air of the wood-workshop." He didn't ask me to leave, I think he could tell I was on edge. But then I had a can of coke and resumed normal behaviour. My behaviour seems to be affected a lot more than the average person when it comes to low blood sugar level.

Me and You and Everyone We Know, 2005


Still from a cute wee film I like a lot

Warning: I will have severe Vitamin D deficiency by degree show, expect to see a pasty bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhollyknoxyeoman@hotmail.co.ukxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx